Candle Care and Safety

We take great pride in creating the Mr Voss candles, and our wish is for you to love them as much as we do.

However, burning candles is a personal responsibility with associated risks.
Adhering to the following care and safety instructions will ensure you achieve maximum pleasure and longevity from each candle in our range.

 

Candle care and safety:

  • Always ensure your candle wicks are trimmed to 5-7mm before each burn. Attempt to keep both wicks centred in the middle of the candle.
  • When you first burn a Mr Voss candle, allow the wax to pool evenly to the edge of the vessel. As a candle has a ‘memory’, this will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance delivery every time you use it.
  • For maximum use and to preserve the fragrance, you should never burn a candle for less than two hours, and never more than four.
  • Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
  • As with any candle, but particularly a metallic vessel; you should not touch a burning candle nor move it when the wax is liquid, even after it is extinguished.
  • Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
  • Never burn your Mr Voss candle on or near anything that may catch fire. Keep away from fans, open windows and other drafts that can impact on the flame.
  • When a candle snuffer is unavailable, blow gently and steadily to extinguish the flame.
  • Never extinguish a candle with water as it can react with the wax pool. It is best not to burn candles in areas of moisture or excess condensation.

 

We hope you enjoy your Mr Voss candle!

Receive exclusive notification of new product, fragrance and limited edition releases.
Subscribe to the Simone Voss mailing list.

Start typing and press Enter to search

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.